Acne & Acne Scarring
Acne is a common skin condition where the pores of your skin become clogged by: hair, sebum, bacteria, and dead skin cells.
These blockages procedure blackheads, white heads and other types of acne lesions. Acne is the most common skin condition that people experience.
Though it mainly affects teenagers, and young adults, it is an also very common in those experiencing hormonal changes. We have been seeing more adult acne throughout the years that have never experienced acne in their younger ages.
There are many different reasons why acne creeps up on us.
- Fluctuating hormone levels around the time of a woman’s period.
- Picking at acne sores.
- Clothing and headgear, like hats and sports helmets.
- Air pollution and certain weather conditions, especially high humidity.
- Using oily or greasy personal care products (like heavy lotions, creams or hair pomades and waxes) or working in an area where you routinely come in contact with grease (such as working at a restaurant where there are greasy food surfaces and frying oil).
- Stress, which increases the hormone cortisol, can also cause acne to flare.
- Some medications.
Along with acne, most of the time results in acne scarring. When acne penetrates the skin and damages the deeper layers, scarring occurs. Inflammation of the skin makes the acne pores swell and break down in the pores. We have a very strict protocol for all of our acne clients to see best results! A skincare kit is always purchased as a post treatment to ensure we’re putting on the right ingredients on the skin to help the clients concern. With a fully customized treatment plan, we are able to tackle the active acne, as well as the scarring that comes afterwards using:
We treat clients in a strict sequence, always tackling acne and then scarring!
Treatments for Acne and Acne Scaring
Microneedling with PRF
Let's get stared
Set up a consultation